Mask alginer / Nano-imprint EVG6200
The EVG6200® mask aligner is a classic photolithography tool that has additional UV nanoimprint and microcontact printing capabilities. With the nanoimprint module, nanostructures with feature sizes much smaller than conventional photolithography can be defined.
- Substrates up to 200 mm in diameter, thickness between 0,1 and 100mm, rigid or flexible.
- Resolution: ? 1.5 µm, nanoimprint: <50 nm
- Assisted alignment: accuracy ±1 µm 3?
- UV radiation: Hg 500W 350-450 nm
- Picture in categories
- Cluster 1: Advanced instrumentation for top-down and bottom-up processing